EasyApache 3.11.2 includes improvements to FastCGI, along with numerous interface adjustments
The release of EasyApache 3.11.2 removes a previous patch that hindered FastCGI performance. This update also corrects a previous patch that resulted in problems with FcgidMaxRequestLen. Both, FastCGI and FcgidMaxRequestLen, now operate at expected performance levels.
The interface has also been updated to make the navigation and setup of EasyApache easier. These changes include:
- Marking PHP 4 as End of Life.
- Marking Frontpage as deprecated.
- Providing a link to documentation when enabling mod_ruid2.
Frontpage has also been added as incompatible with mod_ruid2.
We strongly recommend that all server administrators rebuild their EasyApache profile immediately.
To rebuild the EasyApache profile:
- Log in to WHM as the root user.
- Click on the EasyApache (Apache Update) link in the left menu.
- If you wish to keep the same configuration, simply click the Build Profile