The Support You Need, When You Need It
Partners Enjoy Enterprise Support— Our Highest-Priority Support Level
Here are some of the ways we can serve you:
- As a data center customer, your support tickets will automatically be assigned to a level II technical in the priority queue, ensuring you receive the fastest turnaround time
- Phone incidences are always available to you for a nominal fee
- Our migrations team can handle your migration process from start to finish, 100 percent free of charge
Reducing Technical Support Needs
The primary goal of cPanel® has been to create a product that helps system administrators reduce support, and provide customers with a highly desirable web hosting platform. There are five key ways that cPanel & WHM® reduces technical support needs for data centers, while filling their rack space:
- With just a little bit of Linux knowledge, customers can configure advanced features such as Apache, PHP, MySQL, email, and DNS through an easy-to-use interface called Web Host Manager.
- Creating a new website can be done in less than 30 seconds. Once configured, cPanel & WHM administrators can create new websites provisioned exactly how they want them.
- cPanel® & WHM® is packed with 100s of scripts that fix common problems with web hosting and server administration. These tools, which are available in the traditional GUI interface and command line, provide time-saving functionality that is unique to cPanel & WHM.
- cPanel & WHM is backed by our own 24/7 Enterprise Support . We hire the best and brightest, and want to be considered an extension of your support team. The more you use cPanel & WHM, the less you need us. But when you do need us, know that we are here to provide expertise that is both rapid and accurate. Our customers enjoy the proactive hands-on support that is offered.
- Even though cPanel & WHM is easy to use, cPanel provides an evolving library of documentation. The cPanel Documentation team is dedicated to providing useful instructions, tutorials, and online product documentation that reduces support. It also empowers both data centers and users of the cPanel & WHM software with the ability to be self sustaining.
Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We’re always looking for ways to better serve your needs as our customer